Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2010

the most boring post in the world

Not that proof was needed, but here is the proof: I am a damned procrastinator. Again. I know.

Today
5.30am
Feed and medicated animals

6.10am
Fell back asleep. Soundly

11.45am
Woke. Shite. Didn't realise that I was that tired

11.45am-2.30pm
Ate dumplings, took a couple of phone calls, lay on the bed with the animals, brought the laundry (still soaking wet) in from the line. Did today's sodoku, checked my email accounts, generally fucked around

2.30pm
Drove to University. Killed sometime visiting colleagues working at the Open Day. Sold the benefits of an archaeology degree, practiced my French with Monsieur.

3pm
Hit the library. Got more work done that I have all week, including finding new references, photocopying chapters from books that were almost due back, and then even reading those photocopies

6pm
Library closed, so returned home

6.15pm to present
Heated and ate soup. Kissed the kittens. Emailed friends. Broke up cat fight outdoors.

the horrible reality is, I will have to start going to the library on the weekend.

No comments: