Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Down under the Ground. To get out of the Sun

Much to the bemusement of my cats, I have been taking photos of my kitchen floor. Most photographs only served to illustrate that my whole house is covered in cat hair, and there are far too many scratches and dents on a floor that was sanded and varnished only 3 years ago.

However this one, if you look closely, indicates that the kitchen has been taken over by ants.



I have done well this summer, these little fellows only showed up about two days ago, which considering the weather is pretty luck.

But now it's 10.45 and I'm ready for a nap. Please remember that I am a 7 day a week victim to a 5.30am insulin injection, so I have been up a while. Been to the central markets, done some stuff for work, drilled some holes in the pergola. Now, if I'm lucky, I will awake refreshed in a couple of hours, and the cool change will have come in.

I hope to provide you some time in the weekend with posts about the holes in the pergola, my progress on my new year's resolutions and a further discussion on the state of international cricket.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: