Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

more about me

i was just mucking about with my flickr site, and while changing my icon looked at my profile. i can be funny sometimes when i want to be:

a travelling freak, boring history girl manages to stave off itchy feet for no more than half an hour at a time. her aim is to kiss the animals in every nation on earth.

while waiting for fund for the next ticket, she works in an office. At these times she is not boring history girl, she is just bored.

china is her new favourite place on earth

it is quite possible that china is still my new favourite place on earth (although i am thinking lots about india and italy at the moment), and i would still very much like to kiss the animals in every nation on earth. cheques can be sent directly to me please....

No comments: